The 3rd International Conference on Finance and Economics (ICFE 2016) is our 3rd international conference after two successful conferences. This conference is organized by Ton Duc Thang University, Tomas Bata University in Czech Republic and Institute of Chartered Accountant in England and Wales (ICAEW). ICFE 2016 provides a forum for university academics, researchers and professionals around the world to share their research and latest findings in Accounting, Finance, Economics and Management. ICFE creates the fundamental stage for economic journals establishment of Ton Duc Thang University.
All accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceeding. Presenters of full papers will have opportunities to publish their papers in Thomson Reuters databases and scientific journals of the University of Economics, Prague, for example: Prague Economic Papers (indexed in the Social Sciences Citation Index, Journal Citation Report / Social Sciences Edition and Social Scisearch, Thomson Reuters, Scopus, EconLit, RePEc / EconPapers). The proceedings of ICFE 2014 and ICFE 2015 can be found in the databases of ISI web of science (Thomson Reuters).
- Call for papers and Full Paper Submission: By 31st March, 2016
- (Extended to 20th April, 2016)
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: After 30th April, 2016
- Registration and Payment: 01st May – 20th May, 2016
- Conference Dates: 15th - 17th June, 2016.
The themes of the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting, Auditing and Taxation;
- Management, Marketing and Business;
- Education in Accounting, Finance, Economics and Management, etc.